Enhance reporting quality
Get a clearer picture of your data quality and identify how you can improve your transaction reporting.
Ensure full and timely reporting
Use dashboards to monitor reporting over time, and identify causal trends of exceptions and rejections.
Compare against your peers
Explore interactive heat-maps to benchmark your exceptions against those of your peers and the wider market.
Focus on your reporting performance
Your reporting quality is paramount. Even if firms delegate their reporting, regulators have repeatedly stressed that this does not relieve firms of accountability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of their reporting. It remains your responsibility to conduct regular checks to ensure reporting quality.
Now included as part of your ARM package, the new Reporting Performance modulein UnaVista Analytics helps you comply with the regulator-mandated requirements. It gives you a clearer understanding of your data quality, helping you identify how you can improve your reporting.
Dashboards that clarify your reporting quality
Available now, the Reporting Performance module provides dynamic visual dashboards that focus on accuracy, timeliness and use of reference data, to help improve your reporting.
- Monthly summary Analysing your firm’s total and average number of transactions over each of the past 12 months, grouped by a range of criteria.
- Derivative summary Your total number of derivative transactions over the past month, segregated by CFI, with drilldown to more information.
- Transactions & Exception Trends Showing transaction and exception volumes over 12 months.
- Accuracy & Completeness A range of dashboards summarising Venue Activity, Report Status, ARM Validation Exceptions, and NCA validation Rejections.
- Timeliness Dashboards summarising Report Age and Transaction Time on an hourly, daily and monthly basis.
- Reference Data Revealing your top 10 recent buyer and seller counterparties, instrument eligibility and ISIN transactions submitted.
Compare performance against the market
With UnaVista Analytics, you can also visually compare your reporting performance against your peers and the wider UnaVista ARM market. This provides invaluable insights on how your exceptions relate to other MiFID-reporting firms.
Compare performance against the marketWith UnaVista Analytics, you can also visually compare your reporting performance against your peers and the wider UnaVista ARM market. This provides invaluable insights on how your exceptions relate to other MiFID-reporting firms.Use interactive heat-maps to explore a breakdown of ARM exceptions and NCA rejections for the previous month. Click areas of the heat-map to highlight the performance of other firms and the wider UnaVista ARM community, allowing for comparison of relative exception reasons. (Our forthcoming Data Accuracy module will provide more advanced peer-to-peer benchmarking capabilities.)